Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sweet Cervical Mucus Is This Period Or Pregnancy I Have A Question Can Anyone Help Me Out.?

I have a question can anyone help me out.? - sweet cervical mucus is this period or pregnancy

I'm a little more than one ovulation per week. Now I feel that some symptoms may be associated with early pregnancy or a waiting period. I would like some advice. For days my chest pains and difficulty were worse as the day progress. I eat non-stop and not feel complete. I had some horrible heartburn and a massive increase in cervical mucus is like a lotion and is available in beige color and type of scent (not immature comment on this), I felt a slight lurch in the stomach and had terrible insomnia lately not to 4-times Clock to sleep at 5 in the morning, even (Good day my sleep little, too late) I will not get my hopes orur leaving you again, I'm going on 19 beginning of this month, so that in 6 days. I had some opinions about what we all think it might be, as I start to get excited or not ?????

14 comments:

ShellyLy... said...

I would not try to be excited. Looks like you might be pregnant, but the more I think, the more their symptoms. Power of suggestion. The best thing I can say is busy and try not to think (but not smoke, drink or do anything else, that if you do not), and the day after the test period. Good luck!

Rachel D said...

Why not have a pregnancy test .. If this is a negative ... Then consult a doctor .. possible, good luck and congratulations!

Ruby Rose said...

Most pregnancy tests can not accurately predict the pregnancy has occurred, for 10 to 16 days past ovulation. Either one or 2 days before the rules, or better yet, one or 2 days after you say if you are actually pregnant. Breast tenderness is often the first indication. Most other signs of pregnancy does not occur until they are often 6 to 8 weeks of pregnancy and heartburn, not until 2 or 3 Quarterly occur if the baby is growing and pressing on internal organs. Not much you can do now but wait for a few days.

~ Lace ~ said...

Frankly, I go through the same thing now, I would rather wait and do not know, but everyone should do, perhaps you could go to your doctor and a blood test would give to see. Good luck to you and hope everything goes well for you

Correction In the bottom below shows that the symptoms do not occur earlier than that is a false statement and I must say, do some research before you try and go make a short statement, the time of the egg wall GRANTS UTERINE starts, hormones, the release and will probably feel these early symptoms. Once you have an increase of hormones throughout the body, it will feel strange or different, and could be the symptoms that women have said above, feel.

Noggin Mama said...

So, if I can not tell you upset would be nice, with a neg? If yes. . . not enthusiastic.

Whatever the answers, as anyone you will be angry against a neg and a joy, with a contribution! Just as it is!

I wish you good luck though. I know how difficult it is to wait. I know how devastating these tests are neg (yes, I have 2 children, but also have PCOS have tried for over a year for the 2nd!)

Joy said...

Well honey, looks like you're pregnant! He had the same exact symptoms. I am currently 2 months pregnant. And increased secretion also sounds like a symptom of pregnancy. Time to pee on this stick! LOL

gaijin said...

Thank God, I'm not a woman, I can not say that!

oldschoo... said...

I am an EMT and also the father of 9 children, so I situation.While a little about your symptoms, most may know, through various causes, the discharge and describe changes in the breast are the key to determining their status. The first sign of pregnancy is the presence of small bumps in my eyes nipples.It thus is probably pregnant, but I can not say for sure without seeing you, so I can take a pregnancy test and then if positive, see a doctor away.Then borne in mind that most of the "complications" associated with foods, Eat Right! They're worried about your child figure later, for now, feed the baby!

oldschoo... said...

I am an EMT and also the father of 9 children, so I situation.While a little about your symptoms, most may know, through various causes, the discharge and describe changes in the breast are the key to determining their status. The first sign of pregnancy is the presence of small bumps in my eyes nipples.It thus is probably pregnant, but I can not say for sure without seeing you, so I can take a pregnancy test and then if positive, see a doctor away.Then borne in mind that most of the "complications" associated with foods, Eat Right! They're worried about your child figure later, for now, feed the baby!

Shellber... said...

If you are pregnant - you wouldnt even no symptoms or signs that do not begin until 6-8 weeks of pregnancy.

It seems to me that your time is that it is.

Entitled to have sex before your time, can be used as early, late or not come.

phamy76 said...

If you ovulate last week, say you are only 1 weeks pregnant?

The symptoms do not occur so soon.

Psalm91 said...

Mucus that turns me on, I could be ovulating now, but everything else seems to be pregnant. Good luck.

princesa... said...

I will get the same.
My best friend is 6 weeks pregnant and she has and had the same symptoms.
So be it. We could all!
Good luck to you. My cycle is 18 years. I'll try to wait until then to the test.
Good luck again

geena said...

My suggestion is to reassure you will not be disappointed if you are not pregnant. Retest these days and good luck :-)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Poster mach surge. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree