Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Make A Dongle For A Toshiba How Can I Remove The Startup And Bios Passwords On A Toshiba Satellite 1105?

How can I remove the startup and bios passwords on a Toshiba Satellite 1105? - how to make a dongle for a toshiba

I changed the password blank and no longer work. I tried to parallel the Loopback adapter without any result. I have also tried all the password back door and boot from a floppy disk and update the BIOS, but let me not boot from a floppy disk instead of your password. These laptops have a special security chip EPROM to store the password, even when the battery is removed from the BIOS, so that a simple solution will not work. I can not send because I used a Toshiba Goodwill Community Foundation store bought. Can someone help me before I pull the hair. Thanks in advance
Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Poster mach surge. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree