What to write in a wedding card to a couple I don't know? - how to write a congratulations card
I'm going to a wedding in 3 weeks with family responsibilities. The bride is the sister of the mother of the family dependent. It is very late, so I bring the kids to bed (5, 2, 6 months), so that parents can stay at the reception. Sister briefly met within 5 years old birthday, but I really do not know.
I do not need to receive a gift (but if you think I do), please make suggestions. I wonder what I should write on your card. I also know the name of the bride, but not the friend, so how should I begin? Who can I contact?
I'm not going to write something very deep, because I do not know, but do not want congratulations, "simply the best wishes, wantall a happy life together "
Thank you for your help and your suggestions!
3 comments:
If I understand correctly, will attend the wedding as a worker, as providers of care. If I'm wrong, then ignore the rest of my answer.
Do you have a server in a banquet hall offer a gift to all couples whose marriage has served dinner in the? No. Because you are an extension of the family of the bride, a sister, are a card is a good gesture, if not to impress his employer. I would be happy, that was so attentive. You can write: "I am delighted to be part of your special day. Thank you for including me. I wish you all the happiness in your marriage! Sincerely, Susie Q"
You can eat at the reception, I believe, so that the card is a great way to thank the couple for inclusion in this. However, donations are not expected to be an evaluation of marriage - is a gesture of love freely given - and I think it is entirely appropriate for you can not spend the extra money (as much as you in the night a gift) for her purchase. So everyone be conducive to conversation and through the night, and Look children.
Congratulations
May you always be blessed every day of their marriage.
Best Wishes.
If you should be invited to a wedding, always make a donation, even if it is a picture frame Nice.
The card must be good. There is no reason to send a donation if you are not invited to the wedding. I just Happy in marriage, congratulations! We wish you good luck. Make sure you know the card, who you are!
Post a Comment