Monday, February 15, 2010

Best Chopin Tv Brazilian Best Artists Who Have Performed Chopin?

Best artists who have performed Chopin? - best chopin tv brazilian

Search for more classical music, like Chopin, but I'm not sure that the musicians have been conducted in search of or arranged compositions by Chopin. What are the best people? It would be particularly useful if there perhaps an artist has an album of Chopin nocturnes. I thank you in advance.

4 comments:

del_icio... said...

What ever you do, avoid arrangements. Chopin's music, took the agreement - unless it is an attempt to cover up a second-class pianists of his shortcomings. I think most people would agree that it is hard to beat Artur Rubinstein in Chopin - is known for his interpretations of music known to his fellow countryman.

fie said...

Hello In the not sure if it helps, but here is a page on a CD with some pieces for piano major, I do not think to organize them again,

http://www.amazon.com/Piano-Dreams-Samue ...

Scroll down to listen and maybe you are interested in other people's songs:)

TK said...

Here are some good well-known pianists of his interpretations of Chopin:

Krystian Zimerman
Vladimir Ashkenazy
Maurizio Pollini

petr b said...

Dinu Lipatti

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Poster mach surge. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree